Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Much better! Now,just replace the top grill.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update:
I do notice that the vehicle is a little bit nosier from all the extra air running through the bay. The only major exit I see through the vented grilles are between the hood and the windshield. 3 days later I was driving on the freeway at 70mph. I suddenly heard plastic rubbing loudly. I pulled over to find out my fender liner, on my passenger side, was shredded. When reinstalling all the under trays I noticed how torn up, from the previous owner, where the bolts and screws were placed. I thought nothing of it. Now considering how much air flow is traveling through the vents, I guess it finally gave in. $50 later all is new and now I need to relocate my H.I.D. Ballast and my voltage stabilizer because they are located in the fender area on my driver side. I would hate for the liner to come off and having the wires get wrapped in the axle causing some serious damage.
*Note: Make sure fender liner and under tray is in good condition.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Into the fender, not the radiator . . .
Maybe, up into the engine bay by the pressurization of the fender.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.