Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... This is my first new thread here and i don't mean to be a bother, but...

I am looking to hook up my amp and I simply cannot find a decent access point where I can run the 8gauge 12v power cable from my battery through the firewall and into the cabin. I dont know if im just not looking in the right place but it's kinda cramped in there and i just dont see anything. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

I have been searching all over the internet and can't seem to find anything other than tC's and gen1 xB guides. If this has been posted anywhere can you please give me a link...or if any of you know the easyest way to do this without drilling let me know.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much for you time

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ran mine outside of the drivers door. There is a movable piece of plastic the runs into the wheel well. Probably not the best, but I had that same cable run like that in a Maxima and Accord and there's never been any damage to it. The only problem with the Xb is that the molding doesn't quite fit, but it fits good enough. I might drill out a small semicircle so that it sits completely flush to the body.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't find the link that had better details and pictures but basically there is a small hole in the rubber piece that the steering assembly goes through at the firewall. I used a small screwdriver to help push the power wire through the small rubber hole and that was it. It takes a little bit of time but it should work fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.