Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gen2 fab style body kit for sale...I recently got into an accident and cracked the front clip...The sides and rear have never been used or even painted for that matter...I am only asking 200 bucks for sides and rear and im throwing in the front for free in case you would like to try and fix it and have the entire kit to match...I dont get on here realy at all but shoot me a txt...832 276 0500...i currently live in houston...we can arrange something if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fab style body kit for gen2

I have a fab style body kit for 200 bucks...i bet your thinking why so cheap huh? I got into an accident and cracked the front piece...Sides and rear are still wrapped up in plastic...Im selling sides and rear for 200 and throwing in front piece because its fixable...lmk what you think...shoot me a txt and we can arrange something... 832 276 0500 the names matt

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
2 threads merged and put in Classifieds.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im not going to be buying this, personally Im not a fan of the FAB kit. Pics just help a sale! besides, Im willing to trade you my 5 axis kit for your rs 7 kit if you want it.
i need a kit to mod then i can take mine off after i mod it so need to buy 1 and work over summer modifying it .sb4 i take my rsd7 kit off .what does ur kit entail and what does it look like?whats the difference in price

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Rather than thread Jack this young gents thread we can discuss this on scikotics or go check out my picture thread in the members pics area, it has pics of the B before and after the 5 axis kit.

the RS 7 lip kit is simply a lip kit and can be removed without showing any type of under workings of the car. It will just look like a stock xB.

/thread jack.

POST SOME PICS OF THE FAB KIT!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.