• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !!!

Shawn here from Crystal Clear Customz. We would like to know if there would be any interest in the Scion Gen2 xB trunk handle called the Aurora Garnish, that is produced out of a clear plastic, and backlit by the use of led's.

[email protected]
http://www.myspace.com/crystalclearcustomz

The idea here is to take our clear trunk handle and then place a vinyl sticker of your chioce over it. Then paint it the color of your car. Once paint is dry, peal back the vinyl sticker. The Image from the vinyl sticker is left in clear. Next clear coat the trunk handle and install with lighting.

Lighting color of your choice will be included with the Aurura garnish. All lighting is from Oznium.

Our molds are being finished as of right now.

Price range will be around 150.00 to 170.00. There is alot of work that has gone into making these a reality, And thousands of dollars to bring this product to life.

Here are some pictures of our prototype. Tell us if you would be interested in this custom trunk handle for the Scion Gen2 xB. Here is our prototype for the Scion tC, to give you guys an idea of what we are talking about.

note: I fixed the link to your myspace page, nothing else was changed.boblamb58

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's ok guys, it will be another two weeks till I get the molds back. Also another week to cast some parts so I have some on hand that are availible. We can also do a frosted look on the back so that the glow from the led's distributes the lighting evenly. :yes: We will also be able to produce this product in different color clears. :D

We were going to do the gauge cluster for the Gen1 xb, but there is high demand for the Gen2 aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
613 Posts
looks really good!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We also would like to hear your ideas on parts for the interior of you Gen2 xB's that you would be interested in a clear plastic to be lit up. Maybe like the circles around the air vents. Just let us know what you guys would like to see from us.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have had the same responce on Scikotics for the air vents rings. I will go ahead and contact the company im going threw that does the molds for us and see if it possible to get these done for the future. And what would you be willing to pay for the 4 air vent rings?

If you have any more ideas for us just llet us know. So we can look into it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We would like to see some more responces to see what the Gen2 comunity has to say about this product and if you guys would be interested in other products just let us know what you would like to see offered in the future.

Thank you Shawn

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
customxbgauges already does the gauge cluster on the Gen2. I second the motion about the trim rings being able to light up. I am currently trying to think of new ideas for you guys to try, but I am having a brain block at the moment. I will get back to you though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SCIONKID said:
lighted OH ####!!!! handles
We have thought about thoes as well. We just need enought interest to go threw with doing the grad O **** handles. I do believe we are going to do the Air vent circles. There seems to be some interest in thoes as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wanted to replace the lights inside the A/C control knobs and also look how they are made. I also thought of doing that if its possible. Im going to have to look into that once I order the lights to switch out then I can determin if we can make a mold from thoes. I pretty sure we can do thoes.
Keep then ideas coming. :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
How about some LED's lights for the front bumper, down where the fake air dam are located. It would be nice to have the light just replace the fake panels and be available in different colors, white, amber, ect. In Ohio, you will receive a ticket if you use a blue light on the outside of your car.

Price will be key.

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
scion said:
How about some LED's lights for the front bumper, down where the fake air dam are located. It would be nice to have the light just replace the fake panels and be available in different colors, white, amber, ect. In Ohio, you will receive a ticket if you use a blue light on the outside of your car.

Price will be key.

Thanks
Already being done. not by me though. they are on ebay right now.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I saw those but would rather they be black so when off they look like the vents again. I am not a big fan of chrome. Especially on the gold. I think chrome looks wrong on gold. Black however its not so bad.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.