Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't gonna do wheels for a few reasons, but decided as long as I keep the stck size (gas mileage and power) and the tpms sensors why not. so I choose these.

Motegi FF7

· Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I needed to finance them so i went to big o tires in huntington beach ca. Sorry. I went with 16" so as not to loose mileage and power.

· Registered
24 Posts
We went up to 18's with 225/45's from stock steelies--mileage reads absolutely identical, which means it really got about 3% better. I was also surprised that it really didn't drag the car down either. Much as i intended to stay at 17 or less, we're really happy at 18".

Just my opinion.

earl

· Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new tires and bigger wheels are important to some of you, not me. i just wanted a better look and some extras

· Registered
102 Posts
Cool. I think those will look good with your blue. Post up some pictures when you get them on. I went with 16" also, for multiple reasons. I like the look of 18s, but the potholes around here are terrible, and I was afraid I would screw them up in a hurry. I use my car as a daily driver, so I thought the little bit more tire flex would help smooth out the ride. It also didn't hurt that I got to keep the stock tires, and that when I do need to replace them, they are significantly cheaper. I am happy with mine, I hope you enjoy yours also!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.