Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every year I get hounded by family about ideas for what to get me. There are some that won't take "a visa gift card" (towards my cai or shifter) for an answer.

Was wondering what ideas people had for an xB accessory/part/item that's relatively inexpensive ($100 or less, maybe slightly more). Not all of my family is super tech savvy so I've been trying to look on amazon or reputable sights so they feel more comfortable ordering online. Unfortunately the first amazon search result for "scion xb" there is this decal which I'm not sure grandma would approve :confused:. Though
is going right on the wish list.

For those adding ideas/links, if you could include what years the part/accessory is valid for (this is me being selfish, as alot of the links don't say if it's valid for 2012 xB's.)

-Doomy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ignore the links. They aren't working and it's too late to edit. First one is the "scion xb rides" - second is a die cast that I just realized is a 1st gen xb (so it's off the wish list).

·
Registered
979 Posts
A few off the top of my head are:
*led replacement bulbs for the dome/map lights
*led and button switch to add glove box light
*leds and/or extra dome light for cargo area
*new horn for a different sound (I just bought Fiamm El Grande - haven't installed yet)
*Weathertech cargo liner
*window ventvisors
*Aftermarket speakers (unless you are going to put in an expensive system)
->I bought Boston components (~$90 autosoundwarehouse.com), Alpine coaxials (~$50 eBay), and used/demo Polk PA660 4ch amp (~$95 cowboom.com) note cowboom mostly has inventory in January/February (xmas returns to BestBuy)
*intermittent wiper mod should work on newer xB's I doubt they would have changed the wiper switch

·
Registered
846 Posts
I am thinking of putting these on my list: rear spoiler,led turn,brake lites,also a glove box lite,accent lites under the dash.

·
Registered
254 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.