Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...
Hoping some of you wheel experts may already know the answer to this. I've got the 2008 xb 2ndgen w/ the 19" trd's and trd lowering kit.

I'm wanting to buy some smaller rims and snow tires for the winter (which will end up being the same diameter overall), and am wondering if the stock 16" wheels would fit over the Discs and Calipers. From one edge of the disc to the other outer edge of the caliper is roughly 13" total w/ about a 1.5" space from the outer edge of the caliper to the inner edge of the rim.

Is this the brake package that comes with the standard 16" wheels? or should i be worried about the stock 16" wheels not fitting?

I was thinking of buying bridgestone blizzac ws60's 215/50R17's since that's the closest size i could get to the 235/35r19's for overall tire diameter.

So, if the 16" OEM size wheels will fit, I'm sure the 17's will have no problem!?

Hope you can make sense of all that!
Thanks
BB

·
Registered
317 Posts
as long as you dont have the big brake kit, then you shouldnt have a problem with any 16 inch wheel choice...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.