Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they came in after I left or work, should have them on tomorrow, I love the way they look, Im sure its going to stand out on the hot lava orange paint too. I was going with the xxr 006 copper lip, but after having such hard time finding them, then finding out why so hard to find I went with the xxr 006 black with blue lip, 18 x 8, will post pics tomorrow with them on also: anyway here they are

and the car they will be on

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'll probably end up with the same set for mine as well. Although I'll got wider in the rear. Not sure if I would've gone with blue on the orange but I tend to play it safe with my cars.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here r the pics, I intended after couple months to have them painted orange on the lip but I like the blue on the car for now. My wife says she wants these wheels when I get new ones so we will see what happens. If weather is good we are putting the Df210 springs on sat or sunday, and it definitely needs a drop

my buddies xb slammed in front

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Me likey!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.