Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so Ive been waiting a while to post some pics because my xB has just been mainly stock since I bought it, but I finally got around to doing the headlights, grilles, and license plate relocate (which isnt 100% done cause I still need the plugs for the holes). so here it is! Lemme know what you think.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Looks quite good. It all works together well.

Idea:
See if you can find a mesh close to the drills and attach it to the corner vents, that is unless you are going to be installing the lights in there (which would look NICE on your set up).

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TartanJack said:
Looks quite good. It all works together well.

Idea:
See if you can find a mesh close to the drills and attach it to the corner vents, that is unless you are going to be installing the lights in there (which would look NICE on your set up).

I actually do HAVE corner vents mesh grilles, but they look like crap. I was pretty bummed, but it gives me a great reason to go with the lights!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
If you can, do. It would look good with the rest of the nose.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice job, looks like a good start. Are those the headlights they sell on Ebay? If they are, Is there any probs with them, fogging etc...

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
section31 said:
I would also like to see those tail lights at night. Also would've been nice if you had before and after shots. I'm not a fan of the license plate repositioning. Would probably work better in center.
the only thing about centering the plate on the lower grille, the radiator is right there, so that would drastically cut down on the air flow to it.

I will try to get some pics of both sets of lights at night, they're super bright. I need to lower the beam on the front cause even in low beams Im getting flashed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks good but since I'm a detailer, my line of sight went directly to the swirls and holograms on your hood and bumper! Pick up some Meguiar's and fix that up! Mods accentuate the car more if the paint's been taken care of.

Back on topic though, I'm liking the tails, where'd you pick those up? And to make your car look even better, drop it, get some wheels and you're good! :D

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sonicmyk said:
section31 said:
I would also like to see those tail lights at night.

Dude i totally want to see those HEADLIGHTS at night. Am very interested in getting them but I need to see them at night first.

Not at night but hope this helps. I love them. Totally change the look of the the car

FOR MORE PICS
http://newscionxb.com/member_pics/sonicmyk_is_back-t1009.0.html;msg6656#msg6656

I have tail lights just like these but the tops dont light up all the time, they only light up as blinkers. how'd you get that the change?

I have some pics of them at night, but I dont ahve the Halos hooked up yet, Im waiting to get my side vent lights, then Im going to make them into my "fog lights" so I can put some pics up of the lights, but no halos will be seen. my buddy has the same set on his Expedition, and the halos are sick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.