Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a great deal on some 20" x 8.5" Chip Foose chrome Speedsters, only paid $800 for them. They do need tires, but the old ones will hold up till winter. I love em, what do you guys think? I'm posting this with my iPhone 3GS, so I hope it works...

· Registered
339 Posts
Smokin deal brother! Looks sick! are you going to drop it a little? What is the offset on those wheels? I was looking at getting the Nitrous wheels in chrome from Foose, but wasn't sure if the 20x8.5 would fit with my slam drop.

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really sure of the offset, I do know that there's no way they'll fit with a lowered suspension, well that is without modified wheel wells. I don't have any rubbing issues to my surprise, but they have just enough clearance to get by. Only problem is no TPMS sensors so I gotta deal with the dummy light, I'll probably transfer the sensors out of the factory wheels when I get new tires.

· Registered
69 Posts
hey bro those wheels are sssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! :eek:

· Registered
741 Posts
Check out this thread:
TPMS PVC trick works! UPDATED W/PICS

It will eliminate your sensor light issue'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.