Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a Toyota/Scion dealership in the Parts Department. I have access to every Scion product/part/accessory made and can get you the best price. If you guys need anything let me know via DM, I'll hook you guys up :biggrin:

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm looking for the plastic parts of the wiper cowl one on the driver side over where the driver is and the one on the very edge of the driver side both small pieces but really want them thx bro. Hope DM didn't mean PM! In which case let us know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Parts

I work at a Toyota/Scion dealership in the Parts Department. I have access to every Scion product/part/accessory made and can get you the best price. If you guys need anything let me know via DM, I'll hook you guys up :biggrin:
Stingray Metallic 2010 scion xb
I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

how much for the bottom front and rear engine mounts?

as well as the interior trunk panels and liners (plastic covers around the trunk areas)

·
Registered
601 Posts
This is awesome, thanks a lot. I will keep this in mind.

·
Registered
152 Posts
What's the best price you can get for a 2014 Tacoma Access cab Grille assembly (Mesh/Bar, and Surround piece)?

I traded MY 2012 xB for a Tacoma Base model Access Cab(5 lugger). I still have My Wife's 2012 xB though. I'll keep this in mind as we move into the future. Just getting the parts in Texas is a PITA through the Dealerships. Gulf Coast Distribution center is worthless.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.