Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an OEM spoiler from E-Bay today for 30.00 bucks (with shipping was 55.00) and wanted to post the link incase anyone else was looking for a spoiler at a great price..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

If the link does not work the sellers name is rodmanjoe

Do the "Make an Offer" I offered 30.00 and he took it... It's not painted but for that price I don't mind :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
hate to tell you but that spoiler is not a factory spoiler .factory spoilers ownly come painted.they love to say oem factory spoiler in those ebay ads but the more you read the ad it says oem "STYLE" factory spoiler.

·
Registered
286 Posts
be careful with ebay. there's a difference between factory, oem and "factory style". I'm ordering mine from kent brown toyota in NY for 270 painted and shipped to Cali.

·
Registered
20 Posts
jim kellog is the best at kent brown toyota. i buy all my scion stuff from him he's got the best prices hand down period !!!!!! and as you can see from my profile i have alot of stuff !

·
Registered
286 Posts
That's right. Jim Kellog. He beats all prices whether it be my local dealer or ebay. So far I've gotten: illuminated door sills, scion security system, exhaust tip, 17" wheels, wheel locks, seamless vent visors (not from toyota), fog lights.

Working on getting: rear spoiler, razo shift knob, front sway bar, 4 n 1 light kit, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.