Scion XB Forum banner

Greensboro Cruise In show !!!

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  rswscion08 
#1 ·
Saturday August 15th from 3 Pm until 7 Pm
Rice Toyota
2630 Battleground Avenue
Greensboro NC

Show is NOT a trophy show. This is a gauge for a trophy show. Rice will give an Ipod touch and a window tint package From their Tint shop to best 2 vehicles. This is an IMPORT show open to all imports.

Scion NRG team will be giving away lots of free swag. DJ, Breakdancers, Tent and Free Food and Drinks to participants and guests. 20 x 40 tent in case of rain for a party.

#2 ·
Ooh this show sounds pretty nice. I gotta see if my buddy wants to ride the 3 1/2 hours w/ me though. He LOVES him some free swag.

I live South of Columbia SC....and we're planning on hitting up the NOPI show the weekend before...team ScioNRG should drive down for that.

#3 ·
very laid back show. only couple of hours but is just a fun get together family type show! I am planning on going down to a show in Greenville SC on the 4th and 5th of sept! HAve at least 4 other scikotics members showing up for this show . Friends of mine!! Y'all come on up!! can be home around 11 pm also!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.