Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I bought my 2nd XB an 08 Release Series. I still have my 05 silver Box. I like everything about my newer 08 except for the elusive sqeak, rattle , slap, creak whatever coming from the passenger windshield side. I found your site by googling in "rattle sqeak 08 Scion XB".
I am happy to see there is a TSB on this problem posted...Thanks!

I also enjoy pics of everybody's rides and the Photoshop mod section. I hope to post something in the Photochopped section today. :yes:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome. You're going to like it here. Tons of really nice people.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I'm a tad jealous of the RS5 sunroof . . .
Enjoy the fridge as much as you love your box. They really are the same concept on 2 different underpinnings . . .
As a result, the xB2 feels like a sports car (esp. w/ good rubber and a rear sway), but looks like a shrunken delivery truck/van. So, I call it an "Industrial SportsBox" . . .

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Welcome to the best darn xB site on the internet!

I just had that conversation today talking about this forum. You learn from people with similar interests and rides. It's great. That's why I just ordered decals for my windows, so others can come here and have as much fun as I have. I also told the salesperson at the dealership, so he can turn others on to it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome, I had the same squeak I found out it was actually on the outside of the car. It was the black cowl rubbing against the windshield. What I did to fix it was to spray some white lithium grease along that edge where the black cowl makes the windshield. It seems to make more noise when it's very cold outside. Do you live in a northern climate also? Either way, I hope enjoy the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.