Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a vinyl overlay for the center section of bumper between the upper and lower grill? I really want to see a black overlay to make the whole center blend together. I know someone has to do it. All it would be is a vinyl wrap of some sort. I just need one cut to fit. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've thought of just cutting one myself but the thought of me, my new ride, fresh paint with a fresh cut in it by accident has kept me from attempting it. I'm usually not to shy about rippin' stuff apart, taking seats out ect. but the whole scratch=rust factor makes me a bit sketchy. If I could find one precut to fit perfect the first time I would be much more likely to do it. Let me know if you see any pictures of it. Maybe it looks stupid and I am wasting my time? :confused: I know this may be a dumb question but what's bluebat's site name?

·
Registered
476 Posts
You could use tissue paper taped to the area and trace the outline with a pencil. I used tracing paper on the front of my hood to make a template for the clear plastic protector from ebay (8 mil thick, 2 ft x 10 ft roll) and it looks perfect.

I think that the carbon fiber look (plastic) sticky sheet would be great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts