Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah its my birthday and guess what? I get to pick up my RS in the morning. Its definatly worth the wait but I still wish I had gotten it earlier. Will definatly post up some pics tommorrow night. Probably gonna go out on every brake and take photos and look at it hehe.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Happy Birthday [insert smiley wearing birthday hat] eviljack! Glad fate is finally giving you your RS, and on your birthday! Hey, I just found you on the Philly Scikos forum... I'm part of the DE chapter but I'm gonna try to make it to Philly's D&B meet on Saturday. You should really roll your RS on over, I haven't seen one in person yet!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey ya ross. Yeah man I wasn't sure if I was gonna go for sure or not but if your gonna be there I just might. Would be awsome to met someone from this board. Will be cool to not be the only Gen2 there. I am definatly not the only RS there. There is a RS3 and a RS4 that should be there.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man if I had known that I would be getting my RS on my bday I woulda takin the day off. Hell if I had known work was going to suck so much I would have taken this day off. Plus the parking lot sucks and an hour after I get there my nice new shiny RS is covered in a layer dust.

I have to say I love this car. Its definatly alot quicker then I thought. Not as fast as the Jetta but with a few mods I think I can get it up there and maybe even beyond. The handling is great. Its a little top heavy of course and this can be felt in tight turns like getting on the highways. Rear swaybar should do the trick then add a sport suspension and 18inch wheels. This vehical will be pretty amazing. Don't think I am gonna miss the Jetta that much. Getting used to reverse in a different spot is not a problem. Still having a bit of trouble getting used to gauges in the middle. Radio isn't bad, its the base unit. Not quite up to par with the Jetta. Yes I know lots of comparisions to the Jetta. Only thing I currently don't like is that the doorlock and window switches are not lit up at night. I still don't have all the controls memorized so I have a hard time finding the switches because they aren't lit up in the dark.

So yeah I love it and look forward to fixing it up. Now I am running into the delima of should I go ahead and buy the wheels or use that money and buy performance upgrades?

·
Registered
195 Posts
eviljack said:
So yeah I love it and look forward to fixing it up. Now I am running into the delima of should I go ahead and buy the wheels or use that money and buy performance upgrades?

buy wheels first! evil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts