Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been a year since I got my XB. I got the Teal-hence the name, remote start, alloy wheels and a dealer installed sunroof. :rolleyes:

It now has 16,553 miles on it and I have to say I love my XB, I've hauled more crap than I care to remember. Everyone fits in it including my daughters 6'4 boyfriend. It's been down to Florida and will be going again soon. Not one problem and gets me between 25 to 30 mpg.

I hope everyone on here is as happy as I am. :yes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am :D. Just had my 4 month anniversery, over 9000 miles. and still loving it.... :yes: Soooooooo, Happy XBirthday :rofl:

·
Registered
348 Posts
x pop said:
Well it's been a year since I got my XB.   I got the Teal-hence the name, remote start, alloy wheels and a dealer installed sunroof.  :rolleyes:

It now has 16,553 miles on it and I have to say I love my XB,  I've hauled more crap than I care to remember. Everyone fits in it including my daughters 6'4 boyfriend.  It's been down to Florida and will be going again soon.  Not one problem and gets me between 25 to 30 mpg.   

I hope everyone on here is as happy as I am.   :yes: 
Congrats on your 1st anniversary of purchasing your xB.
Great news hearing that someone still loves their vehicle after 1 year.
Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my first marriage.  :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Happy Bday... hope i make my first one.. seems like im so worried about keeping her clean.. it makes me more paranoid when **** happens

but i will say it killed me the first time i got her on the xpressway and a freeking truck hit the fender right abot the driver side head lamp and chipped a piece of paint off my ride.. had to touch it up..

Geez it was like i had just been slapped by a female! hahahahahaha

anyways.. hope im on here in a about 8 mos

lataz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.