Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having a problem with my cluster for some reason when it gets really cold outside it starts like flashing and it takes a while for it to stop for some reason I guess when the car warms up that’s when it stops the flashing and my speed or fuel levels or RPMs don’t work when it’s cold outside, that’s weird can anyone tell me what’s the problem thanks?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I’m having a problem with my cluster for some reason when it gets really cold outside it starts like flashing and it takes a while for it to stop for some reason I guess when the car warms up that’s when it stops the flashing and my speed or fuel levels or RPMs don’t work when it’s cold outside, that’s weird can anyone tell me what’s the problem thanks?
Definitely electrical. Try inspecting your fuses first. Could be a loose or worn connection. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
976 Posts
The only thing that I can think of that would be temperature dependent would be the battery. Drive to an auto parts store and they'll test it for you for free. When my gauge cluster did that it was because rodents ate the wiring harness. Temperature shouldn't affect that though. If that is the problem your insurance should cover it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts