Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When your on a forum page, the leftmost header link says "Home" but really takes you to the forum index.

When you are on any other page (like the advertisement page, site index etc) the leftmost link syays "Forum" and takes you to the forum index.

I'm suggesting that you make the links consistent and have both a "Home" that takes you to the site index, and a "Forum" that takes you to the forum index.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
And I also know that the "Forum" link next to the "ScionWiki" link doesn't work... there's a conflict between the SEO4smf mod and the template. I've asked about a fix for the template and was brushed off - apparently I may have to wait for the next version of the template and redo any custom stuff I've done to it. Another matter of finding the line for those top links, but not being able to find the actual code for the "Forum" link. :(

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
Wow, it took me forever to get to this, but I finally figured it out and we now have links for "Home" and "Forums" and a new one for "Scion xB Info" which takes you to a new information page that has links to various posts w/ answers to FAQs :)
hey newscionxB members

if you have not checked out the Scion xB Info link at top of page, take a look!

it has specs and info on the '08 xB - Thanks again Eric! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts