Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

xBam27 here, I have a question about adding headers and a Exhaust. Is there a mileage requirement before I can start changing out stock to performance. I have never done this before on any of my cars, and since this thing is awsome, I thought I would make it bad ***!!! I have a 2010 at 2500 miles.

Also I am thinking about going with Strup headers and Exhaust. Any opinions?

Thanks,

xBam27

·
Registered
741 Posts
Not sure if doing the Headers and Exhaust will void your warranty, but other than that there is no reason to wait.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I put a exhaust on my car and i found out that if you get your piping cut and welded then you will break your warranty but if you buy those bolt on axle back's then its ok .. i got mine cut and welded. so yah i broke that warranty for the muffler.. but i am getting another stock muffler.. so when i come in for check ups they wont say anything.. hope this helps

·
Registered
318 Posts
gr8scape said:
Not sure if doing the Headers and Exhaust will void your warranty, but other than that there is no reason to wait.
my thoughts exactly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.