Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
284 Posts
You should wait for Ken ( Brickpig ) to chime in, i have asked the same question, i am pretty sure he said they "will" fit but you would have to do some modification on the wiring on the rears, the plugs are different etc, i decided to go the true custom route and opened them up myself, but yes brickpig will help you out

· Registered
335 Posts
Flex. How did you get the second chrome piece apart from the back of the headlight? The part that holds the projector in. I saw 2 ball joints but te second is so far back I can't reach it and I. Don't want to just pull and pray....

· Registered
27 Posts
Flex. How did you get the second chrome piece apart from the back of the headlight? The part that holds the projector in. I saw 2 ball joints but te second is so far back I can't reach it and I. Don't want to just pull and pray....
dont pull on those. I pulled and cracked mine. there are tabs around the ball shape things that go into the tab. you gotta carefully pry the tab and try to remove them. I had to jb weld mine back together cuz I was getting frustrated

· Registered
307 Posts
I'm running a set of 08 headlights on my 2011. as far as wiring, you basically leave one bulb undone. but you do need an 08 bumper and grills (they ARE different in shape). but if you wanna do a full front end conversion then yeah, they'll work without having to tear into the wiring... (personally, i wish i had my original bumper but when i bough it, it had already been done by the previous owner)

· Registered
335 Posts
How did you reach back to the tabs on the joints in the back???

· Registered
335 Posts
Yea. To get the headlights off. I mean once they are off and baked open

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.