Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the weapon r header and s pipe and anti fouled and still throwing a cel with the O2 sensor code p0137.....any ideas? I assume it is still safe to drive. Only 14 on it so I know the sensors are still good.

· Registered
314 Posts
You should have someone press the gas and pop the hood to see if there are anything leaking out from the sensors from the headers and s pipe. To make sure the sensors are tightly screwed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Weapon R anti fouler. S pipe....Cmon man....Give me some credit....;)

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's my plan for tomorrow. Disconnected the battery and started with no lights. Let it run for 30. Still no lights no tell tale exhaust ticking. Just curious but does anyone else have a whistling/whoosh sound with their headers? It is a pleasant sound but just curious if anyone else had this. The nice thing about CELs is that it is the computers way of saying "you haven't gotten it quite right yet so give it a bit of tuning. " Wish my 64 Falcon did this.....

· Registered
314 Posts
Mines did that sound until Chris tighten the 02 sensor from the headers. Might also be coming from your headers not being a tight to seal from the engine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything is tight.....Reset the ECU.....No lights......I imagine it is only a matter of time. I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok. I will keep you posted. Any harm in driving it if the light comes back on?

· Registered
596 Posts
i doubt it would harm anything its just showing a fault on a catalyst coverter reading but you might run a bit rich. can you post a picture of the anti fouler or is it the straight one or L-shape one?

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is the l shaped one from Weapon R that came with my header. It is definitely running rich. Just by the smell test alone I can tell.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Came back on on my way home...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.