Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I've been apart of the Forums for awhile and did not realize I never said hi :yes: Sorry ya'll I'm a proud owner of a RS5 Gold Rush Mica Xb and loving her, I call her Goldee and everyone loves her. I did some minor mods nothing too serious. Blue led swaps for the dome and map lights, ed Hardy Coi fish seat and steering wheel covers, HID headlight and most recently changed from the T1808 to the T1809 so that I can have the blue leds on the radio...I guess my theme is Gold, Blue and Orange.. :rolleyes: Anyways I am expecting my projection headlights to come in soon, I just received my carbon fiber optilux fogs that I want to try and install myself ( GOD help me ) heheh and I got Pyle speakers that I want to install it's with the blue LEDs on them i hope it's just a matter of removing the door and attaching the new speakers.. any suggestions? Tips? Thanks.. Again great to be apart of a community of Scion owners wish I could meet up with some peeps who are in NYC.. so far i've only seen one RS5 owner around my way but that could of been just coincidence and he/she is probably from another part of NY. Hope to get to speak to ya'll..

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. Lots of really nice people here. Enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.