Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

My name's Jimmie, and UNFORTUNATELY, i haven't purchased an xB yet, but am currently in the process!
Got in a motorcycle wreck last week and can't exactly drive yet to go test one out, but have heard MANY good things.
I currently own a 2004 Subaru STi, and the gas and payments are a killer! I want more room and a cheaper payment, so i checked out the new xB's and absolutely fell in love! I love my car to death, but "You gotta do whatcha gotta do!". I will let you all know when I get mine, but for now I'm just browsing around on the site to get some heads up on stuff before I go tearing into mine once I get it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hope you get better soon. I had a silver '04 STi. Don't worry you will love the xB. No more premium fuel, better gas mileage, cheaper insurance, you can lay the rear seats down, cheaper tires and brakes, and you will still get plenty of compliments :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well Early Congrats on trying to get your new XB.. & yes you will love it.. (HOPEFULLY) hahahaha

either way i hope you recover well from your accident!

Super White and Silver were my favorite colors.. but dont know your flava.. hopefully we get pics of it soon!

lataz

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First off, I would like to say thank you for all of the support you guys have given me about getting better. I joined the infamous "Nasioc" forum, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Communiy, and they all made fun of me because i was a noob. Not very fun or fulfilling at all. But, yeah i know im gonna miss the STi, but just like boostedegos said, cheaper and just plain MORE BETTER!

I will probably end up getting either silver, black, or blackberry crush metallic.
Decisions, decisions!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, gold at my dealership, haha, that's funny. Well, i know i'd be washing the black a lot, but my past two vehicles have been silver. I kinda want to break the chain a little bit and venture into a different color. But for some odd reason, i can't get away from silver. I guess i'm just a sucker for shiny things!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forums. My new obsession started a month ago and I moved from a Sequoia to by xB. I love it. Its a joy to drive and it looks awesome. I have the nautical blue and I find I want to wash it all the time but I love the color. What ever color you get, I know you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome!

Color? I've had a few cars in my time. Every one was always black or red or silver or white, including one that was originally red that I painted white and another that was originally silver that I painted red. In my mind, those are the only colors that cars should be.

UNTIL .... I walked on the Scion lot and saw the Blackberry Crush Metallic. I was sold or perhaps I should say, it was sold!

Early congrats on your decision!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.