Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XTERRA driver here. I have been driving an XTERRA for many years and love it. But just a few days ago 2008 Scion just sort of fell into my lap. My sister bought hers 2 years ago and it has 30,000 mileson it. She loves this little car. Anyway, she turned 50 last month and decided to go for a MMW she has always wanted. She is practically is giving me her Scion. All I have to do is sell my 2001 XTERRA and the Scion is mine. No brainer really, except that I just love my XTERRA. I drive the little Scion to work yesterday and I love the way it handels. Fun to drive, light and fast. Tyring to figure out what the automatic seq transmission shift thingy is. I have read a bunch of reviews and most of them are glowing, so I would be pretty stupid not to take the car. I know you all must love it, but it would be nice to hear from some of you and your experience so far with your Scion.

· Registered
318 Posts
first off, welcome!

i absolutely love my xB, and don't really think i would enjoy driving anything else. I've amazed myself with the amount of stuff i can carry in it, and how well it drives. i have the auto trans in mine, and usually keep it in S3 while i drive. the S side is still automatic, it just strongly suggests to the transmission which gear you want. i say strongly suggests because it wont let you downshift if you're going too fast, and you can put it into another gear even if it isnt the optimum gear (for towing, more torque etc).

anyway, welcome again, and if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask anyone here. most of us dont bite.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.