Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, just a quick hello from Australia, I just picked up a 2012 Glacier White Build 2 Rukus.
First mods will be Wheels & Springs, Springs are 25mm lowered King springs, and after much thought and test fitting, a set of Matt Black 19x8 Advanti Samurai's (see attached test fit pic) with 235/35R19 Tyres. Springs I'll fit tomorrow, wheels next week (these wheels have not been officially released on the Australian market yet, and we need the wheels for the product launch:))

Thank you all for some inspiration to do some more mods in the future, I'll be sure to post some more pics when I take some.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Congrats! Put some pix of your Rukus in the Introductions forum for us to see :)
It looks like that wheel isn't going to fit..?

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Welcome to the site dude. Where abouts in australa are you fom? Starting to get a few Australians on here....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Brisbane, and yes those wheels will fit, (25+ years in the tyre industry tells me so). I got the springs in today, looking good, hopefully I'll take some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
243 Posts
it's a SCION explosion, DOWN UNDER**!!!

welcome, padna.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally, Wheels are on...

Finally, wheels are on, springs are in. Another bad pic, but you get the idea....
I think I'm getting the modding bug back.....
Waiting for a sunny day off to get some better pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
NIce and Clean, What size are those rims again? The top pic looks so much bigger than what they look like on the box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts