Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Affternoon folks! Just wanted to stop by, make the introductions and present my birthday/christmas/new years present! My NEW Black Sand Pearl - 2011 Scion xB!

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the best xB2 site on the net. Lots of really nice people here. The '11 looks good. Any idea what mods you will be doing?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

(Heed Helen4wheels warning . . . SO true!)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome...and you will enjoy the xB...one of the first 2011's on the forum...I like it (well most of it...as I don't like the backup light intergrated into the tail lights...oh well...enjoy it just the same.)

Brewski

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Totalling jonesing on the modding tip! Figured you folks would be as good as any to ask, first mods? Mind you, i'm on payments although I do plan to keep her well after she's paid for, I also got the extended warranty so I guess i'd be more into simpler non-warranty voiding type mods. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Totalling jonesing on the modding tip! Figured you folks would be as good as any to ask, first mods? Mind you, i'm on payments although I do plan to keep her well after she's paid for, I also got the extended warranty so I guess i'd be more into simpler non-warranty voiding type mods. Any suggestions?
It really depends on what you like. Look around at other XB that have been modded, ask members here about what worked or what we would have done different, then start. The best advice is to have the finished project in mind and work towards that. Good luck and make sure you keep posting pictures of your progress when you start modding!

·
Registered
979 Posts
1st accessory

Congrats on the new xB!

It isn't really a mod, but the first thing I bought for my xB was the weathertech digital fit floor mats and cargo liner. I live in the Chicago area too (NW Indiana) and they have really saved my interior from our slushy (salty) winter nastiness! Make sure you go to the parts counter at your dealership and get the little hooks that hold the driver's mat in place so it doesn't slid up and block your pedals. They should give them to you for free, but would only be about a buck anyway.

I also love my weathertech inchannel vent visors. It's nice to be able to keep the windows cracked when parked in the summer sun so it doesn't get so hot inside. I also like being able to have the windows cracked when it's raining.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.