Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, New to the forums, and just picked up a 2010 Release Series 7.0 with 26,000 miles. Have big plans including coilovers, wheels, stereo, some interior bits. and maybe new stock style front and rear bumpers. cant wait to tear into it and get started.

already think i have the wheels picked out.
prolly run a 18x9.5 with a fender roll.
https://www.klutchrepublik.com/gear/sl14-0

here are a few pics of my wifes daily driven MKV Jetta. coilovers spun all the way down, 18x8front 18x9rear. -3 degrees camber. blackout grill,lip, pink rotors, pink interior stuff. Pioneer App radio, C2 Tune, Nuespeed Intake, NLS short shifter, 42DD bushing kit. and more.

and my other project.

under the knife right now, going with a 12x8 fatty on the back with a 140 series stretched on it.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome, sweet rides.
Good luck with your mods on the xb.
Did it come completely stock or was anything done already?
Also, that's a wicked looking bike, how does it do for power?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. the XB is completely stock, owned by a women... i can oly tell because the radio says her name when it turns on. but it was a 1 owner,clean and nothing done but the release series stuff.

when the ruckus was stockish i could hit about 42 on the stock 50cc motor. but im in the middle of putting in a 150cc gy6 motor, stretching it about 13inch over stock, adding the fatty wheel, and a center shock setup. the frame should be done Saturday. Hoping to run 65mph then im gonna do a big bore kit and hope to hit 70mph. its really my only toy so that how i justify it to my wife.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
That's awesome.
and as for your wife and your toy, at least something smaller like that isn't to bad for spending compared to fixing an old muscle car or something like that so you always have something to argue with haha.
Wicked machine tho

·
Registered
124 Posts
welcome to site. I am located in williamsport PA. only a few xb's around here and only a couple rukus's. I have always liked the rukus and love the stretched ones i have seen. next project im torn between a rukus or a bobber.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!
The projects look neat.
Can't wait to see what you do to your B!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome to site. I am located in williamsport PA. only a few xb's around here and only a couple rukus's. I have always liked the rukus and love the stretched ones i have seen. next project im torn between a rukus or a bobber.
buy a ruck... people love them. everytime i ride somewhere people stop, look, take pics. a buddy and myself went to a bike show just to walk around, people tracked u sdown and told us we HAD to show. So we pulled in and parked next to 40 thousand dollar choppers, and people always gathered around the rucks. and there way cheaper, i ordered a new smaller front tire yesterday, 24.99 woot.

but i am still in the process finding what wheels will fit.like back spacing. how close i can get to the fenders with out having to roll them or having a rub issue.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to the site. If you want to remove the other owner's name from the start up screen on the radio, just unhook the neg. terminal from the battery for a short while and reconnect it. Afterwards, you can put your own message in. In the first pic., is that you kid?
Make sure you let him help daddy with all you projects. It's good quality time between you two. Can't wait to see what your projects are going to look like. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the site. If you want to remove the other owner's name from the start up screen on the radio, just unhook the neg. terminal from the battery for a short while and reconnect it. Afterwards, you can put your own message in. In the first pic., is that you kid?
Make sure you let him help daddy with all you projects. It's good quality time between you two. Can't wait to see what your projects are going to look like. Good luck.
no thats a friends kid, i have 2 year old daughter and she is always in the garage. i grew up in there and so will she.

sorry about all the scooter pics, i havnt gotten any of the xb yet

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
welcome to the site! i am also from NE PA and would like to invite you to the next monthly meet of the Lehigh Valley Scikotics chapter. 2pm Feb 11 @ Fat Daddys BBQ 1602 Sullivan Trail, Easton 18042. Our chapter meets on the Second Sunday (Nov - Feb) for winter meets and Second Saturdays for summer meets. Hope you can make it.

Id also like to inform you and ganderson that we're working on a show for the dealer in Muncy in June

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.