Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Welcome, 1elgordo, to the best XB site this side of anywhere! I am fairly new myself but have been here long enough to know that these are a bunch of great guys and gals who are willing to help out as much as they can. Which is usually a lot. When the mods begin, keep us posted along with some pics. :)

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum Gordon! What mod plans do you have in mind so far?
I think I am going to get the front and rear stabilizer bar I just got to pick what brand to get.Then I want borla exhuast system,oh yea and a spoilerand maybe some rims.Thers so much stuff to do to these cars.:eek: I kinda near rochester last Oct.in a town called west field right on lake Erie

· Registered
368 Posts
Welcome gordo! I installed the Hotchkis front and rear sway bars on my son's 2008. They really do wonders for the handling.....I love driving his car! You will not regret it if you buy the Hotchkis kit. Also installed the Borla dual exhaust.....love the look and sound. Did I say I love driving my son's car? Just a heads up....the dual Borlas are about 6dB louder than OEM while the single Borla is supposedly about 9 dB louder. Either way, they sound great!

Enjoy modding your Box and let any of us know if you have further questions. Best wishes amigo!

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome gordo! I installed the Hotchkis front and rear sway bars on my son's 2008. They really do wonders for the handling.....I love driving his car! You will not regret it if you buy the Hotchkis kit. Also installed the Borla dual exhaust.....love the look and sound. Did I say I love driving my son's car? Just a heads up....the dual Borlas are about 6dB louder than OEM while the single Borla is supposedly about 9 dB louder. Either way, they sound great!

Enjoy modding your Box and let any of us know if you have further questions. Best wishes amigo!

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)
So I guess you like driving your sons car I no I love driving mine.I think I am getting the hotchkis sway bars and the borla.Thanks for your imput sir:cheers:

· Premium Member
811 Posts
One of the guys on here who is a member of ScionRideZ in Houston is selling some of his add-ons. You can text him at 832-276-0500 and ask him about the sway bars. I think he has the front one at least, maybe front and rear. His screen name here is rulerofall.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One of the guys on here who is a member of ScionRideZ in Houston is selling some of his add-ons. You can text him at 832-276-0500 and ask him about the sway bars. I think he has the front one at least, maybe front and rear. His screen name here is rulerofall.
Darn it I wish I seen that before I ordered a set,But thanks for trying to help me I appericate

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.