Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, New to this Forum. i have been a member for 5+ years on ScionLife now its time to check out other forums. I am known as 06scioxb aka (chris-garage) i have helped many SL members in installing stuff on there scions. i currently drive a 2008 BSP XB2 5 speed its my second XB2 i have had and i cant stop loving these Xb's. I work at Snap-On tools going on 10 years there so if you need some tools just hit me up need something installed and are local to socal hit me up. Hope to hear from you guys.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome,
Excited to see some pictures!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome, nice xB. Looks about as clean as mine is right now LOL...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it has been fun reading and replying to post on this forum. I have now moved on from Scion to a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5s. Just wanna say thanks for everyone that welcomed me to the forum and to the members i have helped in person or in replys. I will still have love for the 2nd gen xb just wont be owning one but i am sure i will be working on some. So i ask with the MODS permission even though i dont own a 2gen xb if it is ok to pop in once in a while to answer or help with questions members have?

again thanks see you guys/gals around

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
well it has been fun reading and replying to post on this forum. I have now moved on from Scion to a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5s. Just wanna say thanks for everyone that welcomed me to the forum and to the members i have helped in person or in replys. I will still have love for the 2nd gen xb just wont be owning one but i am sure i will be working on some. So i ask with the MODS permission even though i dont own a 2gen xb if it is ok to pop in once in a while to answer or help with questions members have?

again thanks see you guys/gals around
"Pop" in whenever you want.
Just, don't ACTUALLY pop!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Good luck with the new vehicle!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.