Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i'm chris a.k.a tampadaddy on scikotics im the HMFIC for the tampa chapter for the scikotics and a demo car for scionpro.com

my ride 2009 xb (bsp)

to many mods to list but you can see most in this video

soon changing the body kit, and color. and maybe at some point the wheels. and going to start building my vip tables next week or 2. le me know what you think of the box so far

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
love the ride, especially the wheel covers and the tail, not so much the visor, but all else is excellent

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks and those are all the prototypes for the stainless steel. You can get it all in polished, brushed, or black powder coat. I am goin to have all mine powder coated soon. The visor will look better when the rest comes together. I'm going for a mafia look

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
Why is the plastic thingy vented near the windshield? does it help cool the motor?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you talking about the cowell cover? It is to take up the open space in the cowell and it is perforated stainless steel also trimmed in a brushed stainless trim. If you park you're car out side under at tree like I do it blocks the cowell from filling up with leaves and stuff

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Welcome to the site. There are several of us who are Sciko. I was looking at that cowl cover which looks so good for shows. Too bad it's out of my budget at the moment. When I asked about it, I was told it's a prototype, so it might come down in price later. Enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.