Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I want to introduce myself, I just got my Xb yesterday, I loved the xb since they first came out but when the second gen came out I just Loved even more... I was able to get me the Release series 8.0 with just 30k miles.
What can i say I LOVE this car The only down is that it did not came with TRD rims, and roof spoiler, but that can be fixed.
Which I just ordered today :p

I will be here digging around to see what cool things can I do to my Xb

Pics when at the dealer, I'll take better ones later

·
Registered
185 Posts
congrats man! Those are my favorite xBs. Welcome as well

·
Registered
72 Posts
congrats ... absolutely love the voodoo blue

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
welcome! tons of cool stuff on here, there is a bunch of voodoo blues on here as well like voodoobadabing up there^^ and evilcalvin (and more) so looking through pictures you can get an idea of colors etc. that you like with your blue

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all, just got the firsts mods if we can call them that... lol
REAR BUMPER APPLIQUE PROTECTOR
LED INTERIOR LIGHTS AND LICENSE PLATE
SCION KEY CHAIN.
SPOILER WING (in route)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
for some reason it wont let me post any pics, it says a moderator needs to approve it before it can show it. and its been 3 days since I tried to post them

·
Registered
430 Posts
for some reason it wont let me post any pics, it says a moderator needs to approve it before it can show it. and its been 3 days since I tried to post them
try uploading them to a site like imgur and then once you have a URL for the image use the "
"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.