Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is chris. i have a 2010 xb and love it . its stock right now but have the audio system ready to go in . have wheels at the storage and just got the windows tinted as dark as a sharpy. hello to everyone here . i am looking forward to becoming a member of this family and hope i can share and help in your community.

·
Registered
102 Posts
thx rodd . so how is it on here???
It's a very friendly environment. People with lots of experience with xBs that seem to be very happy to help, answer questions, and discuss the cars we all love. I just got my car a couple weeks ago, so I haven't been around long, but I am happy to be here.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome Clujan! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

What color is your Xb?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its super white. I like the way the dark tint looks on it. Just finished putting the wheels on. Ill have to post pics later after I wash it.and thx for the welcome zinger

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Welcome! You became part of this family when you got your xB. A lot of people don't know that there is a culture that comes with a Scion. We are part of that because we love our cars and appreciate their potential. I've been on this site for years and come here every day to check out what's happening. Enjoy!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx hellen4 I realy appreciate that. I alreadyh feel at home here. You have a nice xb. Ill be getting there real soon . Probably with everyones help.

·
Registered
368 Posts
clujan: Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your xB as much as we enjoy ours'. Plenty of experienced folks here that are friendly and forthcoming with advice for any mods you plan to do to make your xB2 your own.

Best wishes!

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
844 Posts
The tinted windows on white give quite a contrast. My daughter has a white Camry with tinted windows and got pulled over by a state trooper. He got out his meter and the windows tested right on the line,so he gave her a repair order. After having the tint taken off and the windows retested, she didn't want to get stopped again so and didn't get them retinted.

·
Registered
95 Posts
welcome! good to see another one from AZ!

tinted windows are always the first thing to get done on cars, especially here in sunny AZ. share some pictures when you get a chance!

Welcome!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.