Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered actually getting a scion this coming weekend, been lurking around the forum for about a week checking out the xB2 and decided on getting it over a mazda3. Anyways I'm 19 yrs old living in Florida. Can't wait to be an official xB owner and a good members of this here forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color you plan on I'm a mix between Black Sand Pearl , Hypnotic Teal Mica, and Nautical Blue Metallic, but thats my biggest problem. :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hey ya. Gald to see ya here. We need more people especially active members. I will be hopefully getting mine soon. I have reserved a RS so it's only a matter of when it shows up. You will definatly enjoy it when you get one. Just being on this site has made me super excited to get one.

·
Registered
204 Posts
welcome! Of your 3 color choices, Id pick the blue over the rest. I had a black 04 before, really hard to keep clean and if you had an swirl marks or a ding, its immediately noticeable. But.. on the other hand if its always waxed and looking good, black is great.. its clean and if you mod it right.. it really stands out.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I'm either getting the gold RS or Black Sand Pearl. After that, I like the Blue and Silver. Not a fan of the teal or even the blackberry, though I've only seen them online or out on the lot on a cloudy icky day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts