Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been checking out this forum for about a month, finally decided to take the plunge.

Bought my gold xB in Apr. #1407, Nashville, Tn

Spoiler
20 in Rims
Sway bar and Strut
Scion valve caps
Fog Lights
Release Edition 5.0 decal on bumper
Scion license plate on front
Scion xB license Frame on back

More to come, but waiting for time and money

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
boblamb58 said:
Welcome to the site! We all hope you enjoy your stay!

I am getting a bit sick of all these new Gold boxes, though.. where are all the NBM folks?!?! :)
Dude give it up, the NBM is discontinued. Your gonna have a hard time getting new members with that color. Also I am noticing that the gold color has drawn in alot of new owners that normally wouldn't have thought of a scion.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shancopp said:
Welcome! ANother gold! woohoo! Please vote in this thread

http://newscionxb.com/2nd_gen_scion_xb_talk/what_color_is_your_2nd_gen_scion_xb-t251.0.html

... and then post up some pix if ya got em! I'd love to see your RS decal! I've been wanting one myself!
I will bet you thought I forgot to post pic of my decals. No, I just have so much going on sometimes I run out of time. I am going to try a post them. Hope they show, good.....Okay, I don't know how to get them on here. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shancopp said:
you've got to put on a host site, such as photobucket (that's what I use) and then from there, c/p the properties of it while it's on a site into the "insert image" button here.
Hey, guess what? I finally did it, well one pic.

Haven't figured out how to post more than one. Geezer, showed me how to do this much in the image gallary post. If I could figure out more, I have put more on photobucket.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No change in bulbs, both Release Edition 5.0 and the Music City Scions are decals, however, MCS is reflective. In case any of you want to just check out our website you are more than welcome. We are a true family oriented car club, we meet every month in Nashville @ Rivergate Toyota. our club excepts all scions. Any way, enough of that.

Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.