Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
741 Posts
Welcome Richard. Lots of really nice people here. Enjoy the forum.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome Richard!
Silver is a great color, w/ loads of opportunities for mods a plethora of possible accent hues.

Whatcha planning?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ima newbie at moding cars, just considering of changing the low beam head lights and fog lights first.
if i live in southern CA, would the cops catch me if i have 6000k or 8000k HID bulbs?

· Registered
160 Posts
zicky said:
ima newbie at moding cars, just considering of changing the low beam head lights and fog lights first.
if i live in southern CA, would the cops catch me if i have 6000k or 8000k HID bulbs?
You'll be fine. You might need to adjust the beams down a little, just to be safe.

· Registered
195 Posts
Hi Zicky,

I don't worry one bit about upgrading to HIDs. There are so many cars in SoCal that have HID headlights.

I have 6K and my daughter's tC has 8K. Not once have we been questioned since we installed in Spring '09.

I really like the light output that's projected outta my headlights since I've upgraded. It gives me better visibilty on the road ahead of me and also makes me more to other drivers.

Go for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.