Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking a moment to check out this message - any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to find a few photos or drawings that I can use for presenting possible logo placements and decals on a 2009 Scion xB that was purchased for company use. We're thinking about running a 3 inch pin-stripe across the hood and roof-line - racing stripe style - and then blasting our company name down the sides at the ground-level. Finally, we'd be using the back and front windows for decals - so I pretty much need all angles.

If you've got anything - please drop it here or over to me at mfielden.at.gmail.dot.com. Thanks! I really appreciate any help.

Michael

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will be sure to ping them when we've decided on what we want for an estimate. Because of the unique nature of my application - knowing about what we want - I'm pretty sure that I can get then Photoshopped up, I just need a base to work with.

Michael

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sideline drawing is awesome - thank you so much. That will definitely come in handy. If I receive anything from another source, I will be sure to post it here. Of course, when the work is done I will be posting those images, too.

Michael

G

·
Im going to go out on a limb and say no to both questions. You guy do some drawings but as far as I know the pic I posted is the only one of its type out there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It seems really weird to me with the number of Scion xBs that are wrapped for advertising that somoene hasn't come up with a drawing to use for comping the logos that are drawn onto the system. Ohh well, I guess I'll keep looking.

Michael

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'm certain that something exists. But, I have yet to see anything.
That said, Wave Rider's drawing is the only released one in any decent quality.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Scion Guru! Where'd you get that side view? Mind if i use it in T-Shirt designs? I'm trying to come up with some ideas and that might come in handy. something like scion:me::canvas:artist

i want to be a part of the NSXB.com family.

G

·
As far as I know thats no one's drawing and its free to be used by anyone. I got it off deviantart.com when they were doing a skin a scion contest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.