Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will be picking up a new 2008 xB in the near future and i cant seem to decide on a color!

At first I fell in love with the Blackcherry, and then the fiance likes the white so i started to like it, and now the Dark Metallic Blue is nice.

One thing i think ill love about the white is that scratches dont show up easily. My current car is red and you can see the scratches really easily.

So help me decide on a color! and if theres anything a soon to be owner should know :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shancopp said:
I'm partial to the gold ;), but if you don't get black....get the blue.
kinda like the gold, just for the moonroof mainly, but i wonder how much it costs to add an aftermarket moonroof to the car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im just thinking white might be best especially living in FL with the heat, dark exterior and interior might get hot, however im not sure if i like the dark or light better

·
Registered
101 Posts
The only downside to white (in my opinion) is that you can see every damn rock chip in the hood/bumper!!! Agh!! It's driving me nuts!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would go for the silver. It is light enough so the interior won't be like an oven and it won't show the scratches/dirt like a dark color.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've been happy with my Super White. Reminds me of the Star Wars Storm Troopers every single time I walk out to the garage to get in it :rolleyes:

As colors go, I like both the NB and the BC but if I hadn't got white it would have been silver.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Don't go with Black Sand Pearl. I love my xB2 to death, but after 8 months of owning my Scion, my only real regret is my initial color choice. When it's freshly hand-washed for a show or something, I get compliments on the color and it really does look nice. However, you will learn see every little speck of dirt on there. There also isn't much you can do to a black car to make it 'pop,' in my opinion. At least with a white or silver, a window tint will 'pop' and can be accented with dark rims. On a blue, chrome wheels look amazing. On black, your only real choice for anything else is black. No other parts of the exterior (besides the logo) are chrome, so chrome wheels just look played out and goofy, unless you accent something else on there with chrome. Black on black isn't very noticable. Carbon fiber isn't very noticable on the BSP either.

If you do still want to go with the black, perhaps we can make an arrangement...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts