Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help my hi beams dont turn on...i was installing a relay kit that i got from hid extra..i think i messed it up got angry with it and tossed it somewhere...so im going back to the stock halogens 9005 bulbs till the slim kits get here..(the bigger bulky ballast take up a lotta space where i have them)...now i put the 9005 bulb plugged them in and they dont turn on... i checked the cluster to see if the hi beam indicator shows up and nope nothing..but i do hear the clicking sound when i press it forward and do the flash to pass.. can anyone help me out here?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Closely check your wiring dude -- and take your time! Also, please don't install HID in the high beams, the low beam housings aren't designed for HID either, but at least they're a h$ll of a lot closer than the high beam housings. Please be kind to your fellow drivers, do you really want them blinded so they smash into you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.