Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need Help/Recommendation on buying a set of Rims and Tires for my 2010 Box. Budget is under 1k. Which is better/practical 17" or 18" need some suggestion and sample pics. I would love a Matte Black but any would do. Thanks!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Personally ive learned to do alil cl shopping. Black matte aint nkthin but plastidip anymore. I personnaly bought new, unfortunately. I got 18s. Itll depend on your ride comfort and how much you mind or dont mind speedometer change. That decide your tire size and choice.

There are tons of wheel threads to poke through on all the sizes.

Good luck and show us what you end up with.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I

I saw this one at walmart, 20" with 235 35 20

have the same question....

I want to get fancy rims too, my wife had back surgery..( long story) but I want something that looks nice without the feel all the bumps in the road and without make her suffer in the car while we ride
I think 18" with a 235 50 18 will be good.... ???
what is your experience ???
suggestions ????

sorry... I do not want hijack ur thread

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right now I'm planning to get XXR 530 Matte Black 18" with Accelera 225/40/18 for 950$ What do you guys think? Is the tire Size ok? Should I go a little wider? 35? Right now I'm on stock but planning to lower my Xb in the future. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thatllmake for a stiff ride...

no need to go wider. Unless you want more traction.

Lower profile will also make a rougher ride. And increase the chance of dings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.