Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need someones help. im trying to get an gen2 xB but i wrk part time :( and i talkd to the dealer and they said if i get someone to write up a letter saying i work for them full time they would give me the car :). so if anyone has there own business and doesnt mind helping me out and lives in the riverside and orange county area :wave:

·
Registered
204 Posts
ahhah ill do it, no problem. dont mind helping a fellow scionist out.. i do it for friends all the time and ex employees, its cuz I run an online company and its not really a company company.. just me and a few friends that help out. But they dont know that, its not hard to say u worked for me as say my OC rep for 4 yrs and i pay u whatever u need to make to qualify, and if they call me ill even say ya "blah" is hella hard worker, worked for me for 4 yrs, hes this and that.. no biggie. It doesnt hurt me at all to help u out, just like 5 min of my otherwise boring day. Im not co-signing for you and if u cant afford the payment they repo it from u not me. So PM me and we can go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts