Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to change the lights inside & the back one two can anyone tell me how to remove cover without doing any damage

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Rican Smiley Box said:
I would like to change the lights inside & the back one two can anyone tell me how to remove cover without doing any damage
are you talking about the dome/map lights and the light in the cargo area? I just used a small knife to pry them open/off... it all just snaps back together.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I got the top one off but the reading one everytime I try to pop them they will just turn on... and the back one too... humm I will try again... Thanks

· Registered
637 Posts
Yeah smiley those front lights are a little harder to pop off. When I was doing mine they were always turning on also. I just kept going until I got them to where I could pry them with my fingers. The back one is like the dome light but the notches are smaller and not as easy to see. The best thing to do to prevent damage is to wrap some masking tape or even scotch tape around the end of a screwdriver and use that to pry the covers off. Hope this helps along with the other advice here. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.