Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took me so long to get back fellas.

1. it is about perfect here this time of year. low 80's mid to high 70s everyday. little rain here and there. (Daytona area)
2. these are wheels from the dealership. they are 16" Enkei's. I think they were only $700 or so. not bad for dealer money. But I had some issues at the dealer and they gave me the wheels and the floormats for free......Is it ever really free though?
3. I think the tire size is a factory 205/55 16. I am not 100% on that though.

I am thinking of putting a little taller tire on. Maybe some 215/60's or something. I don't want a bigger rim, but would like a more full wheel well. Do you guys think that would fit?

Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
swagfu said:
Sorry it took me so long to get back fellas.

1. it is about perfect here this time of year. low 80's mid to high 70s everyday. little rain here and there. (Daytona area)
2. these are wheels from the dealership. they are 16" Enkei's. I think they were only $700 or so. not bad for dealer money. But I had some issues at the dealer and they gave me the wheels and the floormats for free......Is it ever really free though?
3. I think the tire size is a factory 205/55 16. I am not 100% on that though.

I am thinking of putting a little taller tire on. Maybe some 215/60's or something. I don't want a bigger rim, but would like a more full wheel well. Do you guys think that would fit?

Thanks for the compliments
try this tire calculator to find a new size:

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts