Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey been an owner of a 2010 White Scion xB/Rumion MT love it.

Averaging about 29-30 MPG

Here are some pictures of what i've done so far enjoy.

also ordered Ksports coilovers today hopefully it'll arrive sometime next week.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
:cheers:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the BEST xB2 site on the planet. Enjoy your ride and keep the pics coming.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome from the I-26 Y, in SC as well!

What part of the state are you in?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Low Country area (Charleston, North Charleston, West Ashley etc.)
I know the area, kinda.
The former Gene Reed, now Hendricks of North Charleston is where I got my Yakima bars/uprights during the dealer-show there last October/November.

In a few weeks, I'm gonna come down there and test some paipo (old-school body/belly boards) I am starting work on. I'm doing 2 48x11 inch ones and a 48x16 inch one, to test shapes and designs to see what works in the Carolina surf, what I like, and if any of them really suck. The designs are based on old boards from the Bishop museum and/or vintage pre-1950s pictures (mostly pre-1920).
IF they work, I'll make a nicer copy of my favorite(s) and varnish-finish them.

Also, the present interior tartan on my seats is the Carolina tartan, official state tartan of both North and South Carolina (as adopted by the respective state legislatures).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool ride, What head unit is that? I am looking at the Pioneer AppRadio, But I see mixed reviews.
Hey I have a Pioneer Avic-X920BT

I love mine works great with Iphones and what not also has settings built in for Pandora to work on ur headunit via ur Iphone.

I know the area, kinda.
The former Gene Reed, now Hendricks of North Charleston is where I got my Yakima bars/uprights during the dealer-show there last October/November.

In a few weeks, I'm gonna come down there and test some paipo (old-school body/belly boards) I am starting work on. I'm doing 2 48x11 inch ones and a 48x16 inch one, to test shapes and designs to see what works in the Carolina surf, what I like, and if any of them really suck. The designs are based on old boards from the Bishop museum and/or vintage pre-1950s pictures (mostly pre-1920).
IF they work, I'll make a nicer copy of my favorite(s) and varnish-finish them.

Also, the present interior tartan on my seats is the Carolina tartan, official state tartan of both North and South Carolina (as adopted by the respective state legislatures).
Whenever u come down man hit me up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.