Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. im from dade/broward fl, and ive always come to this site to check stuff out for my car since theres not to many modded xbs around where i live, but i was always to lazy to sign up:rolleyes:. so here i go. i own a 09 bsp with basic mods like rims, interior (in the works) and lowering springs, redone taillights, oh and a modified air intake. im sure i will have lots of fun checking out everyones xbs and actually being able to comment:p.

· Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am just a couple hours north of you in Vero Beach.

· Registered
647 Posts
It's nice but very slow. There's a lot more going on near you. If you ever get up this way hit me up and we can hang out.

· Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you are enjoying your B as much as the rest of us. I live up the coast near Cocoa Beach. Not too many modded xBs around here from what I have seen. Post some images of your ride when you have a chance.

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, and yea i gotta go out and take some new pics,she really needs a bath though:rolleyes:. and ive only seen one or two 1st gens and tcs with mods but most of the people in my neighborhood are into integras and civic, which i love too but i wish there was a few more 2nd gens to motivate me into doing more stuff.

heres a few OLD pictures, im not really good at picture taking so please excuse them :plol

Attachments

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i had them smoked but then i got a ticket :( so i just took off the black with acetone and sprayed it with redtaillight paint and clear. there different and this time i wont get pulled over by the cops.:)

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I too am to lazy to post pics of my Xb also. I am from sunrise Fl, and use to work in Hollywood at a Audio Shop that built custom audio in cars. I have a Release series 7 and will keep an eye out for you in the "wood" .

· Registered
76 Posts
Welcome! I just recently joined as well and am definetly glad I did. There aren't a whole lot of modded xBs around me either, but it kinda makes me feel a little better knowing mine is the coolest one around :p

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys, @rs7 theres not many rs7s around so ill make sure to keep an eye out. @hotbox i understand, everytime i drive the car i get weird stares because im driving a "box", i even got pulled over by a cop because he wanted to see "who was driving such a cool little box". :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.