Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got a 09 xb about a year ago but haven't really done any major mods on it, except for rims and painting the interior blue. so i wanted to join this club in order to get some more ideas from fellow xb lovers. :) thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of really nice people here. Enjoy your xB and make it your own.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
poochez2495 said:
haha thanks guys ill get some pics as soon as i can. sadly my brother just crashed my car :(
DAMMM HIMMMM . . . !
(HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: -I hope he's OK. ??? )

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I was laughing at my own callous response to the potentially bad situation . . .
To be serious:
I hope he is OK and it gets fixed well and speedily!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol its alright, he didnt get hurt at all. but he is definetly paying for a new bumper and anzo headlights this week. im going to milk this and get some new headlights in the process. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sean55 said:
Hello! welcome here.I am new here as well and having a great time.Hope you are enjoying the stay.
hello, yea this is a great site! i have alot of fun looking up mods for my xb and then trying to convince my family, they dont want me to viod the warranty, but i ussually do it anyways. :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.