Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
My name is Jo, I live in Kentucky. I drive a 2008 scion xB RS5.
MODS:
Tanabe DF210
TenzoR CAI
TRD Catback Knockoff
Nissan 350z wheels, with Kuhmo Ecsta Summer tires. I have pics before I had installed the springs. I have also dropped a good amount of money on the interior. A new head unit, pedals, weighted shift knob, carbon fiber cloth, and an alpine type R 10".

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey Jo! My name is Joey. I'm from Kentucky also. I live in Louisville and I got a black 2008 xB. What part of Kentucky are you from?

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Welcome, Jo. Glad you found this site, although, it seems you've been busy modding without help. Loving the RS 5.0. This is a great place to ask questions, share experiences, and generally be entertained. Enjoy!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BMFJOEYG said:
Hey Jo! My name is Joey. I'm from Kentucky also. I live in Louisville and I got a black 2008 xB. What part of Kentucky are you from?
I am from lexington Actually. And thats awesome that your in Louisville. My friend who works at a toyota/scion dealership has been trying to get a big scion meet together, also since you live in kentucky join www.drivelex.com
that way it will be easier to stay informed of big meets in ky :lol:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Would love to see pics from after the Df210 spring install.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I like the look of the drop created using the Df210's.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man I see stock xB's all around town, and I am SOOOO glad I am lowered. Seriously the stock height on the xB is like a damn truck hahahahaha. But without a drop its nasty :yucky:

But thanks for all the welcomes, :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.