Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a DIY install for these? Is it difficult? I am not as savvy as I would like to be...but if I could get this installed without having to drive across town to get help from a friend that would rock!

I also have a PAS controller to install....if anyone know's how to do that.

We were suppose to do them before Christmas, but the snow stopped us.....so I want my new HID's installed so I can see at night :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Pretty please? Would it help if I told you tomorrow was my Birthday? It really is.....but I soooo want to get these things done!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks Eric. HID's were much easier than I thought. I am having trouble figuring out how to get the PAC controller in and hooked up with my kenwood. I haven't seen a DIY on this...but does anyone know how to do it? Cuz we are totally lost....

·
Registered
49 Posts
You probably got this figured out already, but just in case you have to make sure that your Kenwood is steering wheel wired remote ready. It's either going to have a headphone looking jack on the back of it that should say wired remote or there will be a blue/yellow wire coming out of the power harness, the interface (controller) will wire to the head unit via one of those connections. Now to program the PAC SWI (Steering Wheel Interface) you would probably be better off calling PAC 800-854-3133. Good luck with that man. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.