Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i had the hids in the regular headlights but when i changed them to the spec d headlights i cant put them in because of the different wiring:confused:. is there anything i can do to hook up the hids again?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok sound good... thanx for the help, havent done any mods for awhile so im a little lost on the electrical things things in the car!:biggrin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Anzo's also have the Rubber Caps. You pull the rubber cap off and the bulb is behind it. You have to cut a hole in your rubber cap to pass the wires through and your HID's should have a rubber boot on the harness. That rubber boot will pop into the hole you cut to keep everything waterproof. My only problem is that the Anzo lights use a different low beam projector bulb than the OEM lights did, so I had to buy a different kit for them. If your new lights use a different bulb, move your H11 kit to your fogs lights!
btw wat was that other kit you bougt because i think i might have the same problem with the light bulb...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.