Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday Top Posts Contest!!

9K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Eric 
#1 ·
To thank you for your support during the first few months of getting NewScionxB.com up and running and in an effort to increase participation, we're having a Top Posts contest!

First Place: $25.00 TRDSparks.com Gift Certificate

Second Place: $25.00 TRDSparks.com Gift Certificate

Third Place: $10.00 via PayPal

Fourth Place: $5.00 via PayPal

What do you need to do? Simply put, get to postin'! This is a quick and dirty contest for the top three posters by the end of the year. So, get on it! It looks like Yanges has an early lead, so the rest of you need to catch up quick! Be sure to spread the word, so we can get some serious activity on the forums - it will be easier for you to post if there are more people to post with ;)

Rules: Not much, but it may change - try to have some quality to your posts, don't just post a :) or "I agree" for a reply - let's have some substance to the post whoring that is to ensue. (I reserve the right to remove posts that don't contribute anything)

Thanks again & have fun! I'll announce the winners on or around New Years, depending on where I find myself & what condition I'm in ;)

Happy Holidays! :D

See less See more
#9 ·
Rhombus said:
Mmmm... that $25 to TRDSparks.com would be nice to put towards my lowering springs... or DUAL EXHAUST! Yanges has a commanding lead though... looks like I'll have to search for some interesting stuff to post... :rolleyes:
Wow, i did not know that! i better watch out for you guys :D

Thanks Eric & Ken! :rockon:

#18 ·
Fair warning... I just had to drop the ban hammer on someone who just registered and began posting nonsense to up their post count. That will not be tolerated. I will start w/ a 3 day suspension & if it happens again, they will be gone permanently. The idea of the contest is to increase traffic and participation, not have smart asses post crap like "Get to postin'" over and over :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.